How can I improve my position in the search results?
Some key factors that determine your listing’s position in the search results are:
- Keeping a high Acceptance and Response rate
- Having an updated calendar and accurate rates
- Making sure that the photos on your listing are high quality
Here’s how to keep your listing up to date and improve your position in the search results:
- Make sure your listing has rates for the next several months. Travelers prefer to know accurate prices.
The property below has rates set up.
The property below doesn’t have accurate rates set up.
- Keep your prices competitive with similar properties.
The properties below are very similar, however the first one offers a more competitive rate.
- Keep your Booking Rate high
- Enable online booking by adding your payout settings
The property below is bookable online and offers Payment Protection for travelers who book on our platform.
The property below does not offer online booking.
Start improving your listing’s position in the search results by:
- Accepting as many requests as possible
- Responding quickly to all requests
- Keeping your calendar updated. If you get booking requests for dates that aren’t available, you’ll have to reject them, lowering your acceptance rate.
- Ask your guests to review your property. Travelers show a strong preference for listings with more reviews.
The property below is more likely to attract attention as it’s got 9 reviews.
The property below might not be seen by travelers, especially if they filter listings by reviews.
- Have great, high quality photos - a variety of photos can help travelers imagine their stay at your property
The property below outlines one of its main features - a sunny balcony with a view.
The main photo of the property below is of the same property above.