Why are emails from my personal account not sent to the traveler?
If you’re replying to a guest from your email account and your previous communication was over 3 months ago, you may have received an email from us confirming that this has not be sent.
To avoid spam emails and potential email viruses, messages which have been sent through your email provider may be blocked for security reasons.
If you would like to reach out to a guest, please message them directly from your Inbox via your owner center or owner mobile app.
Can’t remember sending a message?
If you didn’t intend to send your guest a message but still received an alert email from us, you may be sending spam emails without your consent. If that is the case, get in touch with your email provider.
What can I do to protect myself from spam emails and viruses?
- Contact your email provider to learn how you can protect your account
- Report any suspicious emails and ensure these are blocked or blacklisted
- Change your password regularly
- Avoid using your TripAdvisor Rentals email address for promotional activities, sign ups or competitions
- Create an email account for the sole use of managing your TripAdvisor Rentals bookings