How do I change my contact settings?
If you need to change how we get in touch with you, you can do this through your dashboard.
- Go to Contact settings (you can find this in your dashboard by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and viewing your profile)
- Expand the section for the contact details you want to update (e.g. email address or phone number)
- Make any changes and save them
You can make the following changes to your contact settings:
- Edit your primary email address and add an additional email address
- Edit your existing mobile and home phone numbers and add additional contact numbers
- Edit your home address (for the billing details on your invoices)
Once you’ve done this, we’ll email you to confirm the changes. Please note: If you’re changing your primary email address, you’ll need to complete some verification steps to ensure your account remains secure. We’ll send you these via email.
- To edit your phone number, you’ll need to complete the verification process. Make sure your Notification settings are switched to ON to verify the changes.
- If you’ve previously opted out of SMS notifications by texting STOP, you’ll need to send another text message with the word START to the number shown in your Notification Settings and switch notifications to ON.
Please note: For security reasons, we’re not able to change your contact settings for you.