What do I need to know about holiday rental licences in Catalonia?

Spanish law requires property owners in Catalonia to apply for a holiday rental licence to rent out their properties. If you let a property in Catalonia, you’ll need to contact the local authority to apply for this licence. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the correct licence and permissions for your rental. 

If you let via an intermediary, then the intermediary will need to sign the application for your licence. Important: TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals is not an intermediary and will not be able to sign the licence or advise on the process.

Was this article helpful?Yes  No  

Suggested articles